Start a new topic
Answered

Use the 360training.com/support knowledge base!

Did you know we launched a knowledge base where you can find answers to many of your frequently asked questions. Start here to get the help you're looking for. Let us know what you think or suggest new Solutions Articles here as well. Thank you.

Best Answer

@Lee - We have a huge library of courses, not all are identical when it comes to time limits. Upon checking, you are enrolled to ISO 9001: 2008 - Benefits And QMS Requirements. This type of course does not require a learner to spend a specific amount of time to get it completed, you may pause the course and continue at your own convenience within one year from date of purchase. To answer your second question, your course player saves your progress if you properly log out, this is done by clicking ""Save and Close" blue button located at the upper right hand corner of your course player (as shown below)

You may also opt to use our Bookmarking feature by clicking the second button at the bottom:

Provide a name for the page you want to save:

Saved bookmarks are accessible from Menu button:

Access the bookmark by clicking it from the list:

2 people have this question

I have been battling to get answers on my QMS course

a) Do I have to finish in the hours of the course

b) My concern is the course keeps on starting at the beginning and wasting time

where can i take an on line practice test?

I've already paid for the test and was told I could take it online, so far not so?

Answer

@Lee - We have a huge library of courses, not all are identical when it comes to time limits. Upon checking, you are enrolled to ISO 9001: 2008 - Benefits And QMS Requirements. This type of course does not require a learner to spend a specific amount of time to get it completed, you may pause the course and continue at your own convenience within one year from date of purchase. To answer your second question, your course player saves your progress if you properly log out, this is done by clicking ""Save and Close" blue button located at the upper right hand corner of your course player (as shown below)

You may also opt to use our Bookmarking feature by clicking the second button at the bottom:

Provide a name for the page you want to save:

Saved bookmarks are accessible from Menu button:

Access the bookmark by clicking it from the list:

@Pete and @Texastroker - As soon as you have purchased the course, an account will be created for you. At the same time receipt will be sent to the email address you used upon sign-up with your login credentials. We also advise our learners to check their Spam or Junk folder if you can't see it in your Inbox folder. If the receipt is not received we suggest to submit a ticket for further assistance (To submit a ticket, please visit https://www.360training.com/support). 

You may login to our Training page at https://lms.360training.com to take your courses or online practice exam.

cool

where is a osha class in my area??

@kent george - For your inquiry to be accurately answered it would be best to contact the Department of Labor - Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA). You can contact them through this number: 1-800-321-6742.

I tink they should have a place that people can go when we have problem with the INTERNET
I need some wear to go and finish my course

The second section is requesting a Proctor ID & Password.  I was never given anything?  How can I get this so I can complete this section of the test?

I passed my OSHA 30 course and after a year haven't received my card...
pdf
I'm kicked off OSHA cert test after only 2 attempts on test I'm 6:40min in and I needed this for a new job I'm supposed to start tomorrow it pays 15$ a hour doing commercial plumbing Not bad when your homeless to have a chance at starting a profession.. now what she'll out 79$ I don't have how's this idk?

I keep getting kicked off the food handler course. Ive tried multiple times to refresh page, close system and reopen and system is stuck. I have to have this certificate today for a fundraiser. Ive been trying to take this 2 hour course since yesterday at 8 am. Ive paid for it already.