Start a new topic
Solved

No Course Completed Credit

I'm enrolled in the Michigan Engineer "30 Hour Fundamental Engineering Package."  I've completed and passed the exams for courses such as Basics of Electricity, "Control Diagrams and Sequences", Intro to HVAC Control Systems" and others for which I have not received "Course Completed" Credit.  On the "My Dashboard" screen they show the status as "in progress" instead of "completed."  What's wrong?

Regards,

Jon Lark

jd_lark@yahoo.com

(616) 949-6356

10/05/2015

HI Jon,

Your concern has been resolved on this support ticket.

https://360train.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/438093

All you courses have been marked completed.

Thank you.

For further assistance, feel free to contact us any time.

Regards,

Consumer Support Helpdesk

360training.com

i was taking my online test and then I was knocked back

I took the Illinois FSSMC course In December of 2015, verification has not been mailed to the State. I am unable to receive the states license until my course completion verification is mailed to the State Health Department. 

1 person likes this

@Mike Boehm

Hi Mike,

Did you receive your Official ANSI Certificate and your Exam Score in the mail?  If you have,  please contact LORI RANDALL.  See below for details:

Lori Randall/jai
Consultant / Trainer
Professional Food Safety, LTD
11213 Champlain Chicago IL 60628
Office: 773-568-7880 Fax: 773-821-6910
Cell: 773-383-5246

http://www.professionalfoodsafety.com/
360training@professionalfoodsafety.com

You will be asked to submit these documents along with other requirements to her and she will be processing the documents needed to be submitted to IDPH.

I have proof I passed the test but need the course completion document, the training site won't let me access my transcripts. 

@Mike Boehm

Hi Mike,

Are you pertaining to your completion certificate for the Learn2Serve Illinois Food Service Sanitation Manager Training Course? 

Yes. 

@Mike Boehm

I have your certificate sent to you email.

Kindly check and confirm receipt.

Thank you.

Confirmed. Thanks. 

Could not take exam keeps throwing me out need my money refunded

MSHA new miner course. All lessons are complete but do not have a completed course certificate. I have individual certificates for each lesson but I am looking for a certificate that can be printed to show full course completion. Can you help?