Start a new topic

Course hours completed being rolled back

It says ive completed my 30 hours. Then it says i cant take the final test because ive only spent 29:15 hrs in the course. Then after doing another forty five minutes it says ive only spent 28:39 hrs in the course. Then after sitting through that daylight savings time happened and it again deleted the number of hours ive spent in the course. My enrollment expires tomorow. And i have tried calling several times and no one has answered the support number. I have sent 3 tickets and no one has responded. I have tweeted at your twitter account and no one has responded. I need this resolved immediatly so i can finish my course tonight and recieve my accreditation
jpg
(3.23 MB)
jpg
(2.36 MB)
jpg
(2.84 MB)

5 people have this problem

I also have the same problem. Early on in the course the program would kick me offline. Every time this would happen my clock time would be reset back to zero. I talked to someone on the phone at your company who got online with me and found the problem. The program started working correctly after that.  I finally completed the course but the exam was locked out because of me being almost 9 hours short of my desk time. What do I need to do to correct this problem. I don't think anyone could finish this course and be 9 hours short! Thanks in advance for some help.

1 person likes this

Not bad I completed and it states I only have 15hours go figure

1 person likes this
My account is missing hours. How does this get fixed asap

1 person likes this
I have lost 4 hours already and I am only at 11 hours but showing 6.75 ! Frustrating

the support people here suck... I still had 9 hours left after completing the course. opened a ticket and they haven't done a thing.

I agree! The support here totally sucks! All I could reach was a voice mail system that no one ever responded to and a computer generated and response chat system. No support whatsoever.