Start a new topic

Website crashed making me wait another several hours for a completed osha 10 hour

I spent the last few days going through the OSHA 10 hour.  While taking the final test, at question 11, the 360 training website crashed, kicking me out of the test.

I was unable to log in again for several minutes.  When I did get back in it said I still needed to complete 3 hours of seat time!

I called support, spoke to someone with very broken English, who transferred me to a support team that did not answer.

I tried live chat.  But after waiting several minutes for a response to my request it said my message had been sent and to watch for a response.

Is this for real?  This is the worst experience I have had with online courses in a long time.  I would suggest that if you value your time and don't want to deal with a bunch of garbage, stay far away from here.

2 people have this question
1 Comment

Hi @Chris Caladron

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We checked on your course and it appears you have already completed it.  You passed the final exam.

Enrollment Id Student Id Course Id Course Name Enrollment Date Start Date Completion Date Status
11439311 2707965 794557 / OTSFAS0114003 OSHA 10 Hour Construction 11/17/2016 13:21 11/21/2016 13:15 11/28/2016 11:25 ACTIVE - COMPLETED - N/A

Your certificate of completion is available in your online account at the My Courses page:

hdTsSnosY_oYYLcjQrQtUbMNh-PZ3EVRIA.png