Start a new topic

Locked out of course

While taking the final exam, I was locked out after getting to question 2. I need to take my exam ASAP!

9 people have this question

i was locked out of my course for some reason, and i need it reset please 

Hi @Wyatt Stafford

We have checked you course and it appears you had invalid attempts on your Module 7 Quiz.  We have reset these invalid attempts for you.  You may now access your course again and continue.

For further assistance feel free to contact us any time.

-360training.com

I am not able to access my courses.  It just takes me to the Proctored exam page.  I can not even click on anything in the box to the left.  It shows my course progress all green/completed and I have not even started it yet.

Hi @Tami Dal Santo

You have purchased the Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam - Proctored by 3rd Party Test Center.

You will need to schedule your exam and go to the testing center to complete this. You will be receiving an email from PSI within 24-48 business hours from the date of your purchase. The email may be tagged as spam, if you don't see it in your Inbox, you may want to check your Junk/Spam mailbox. Once you receive that email, just follow the instruction provided to register and set a schedule for the exam.  See link below for more details:

https://360train.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/6000124529-how-do-i-register-for-my-learn2serve-certified-food-protection-manager-certification-exam-

-www.360training.com

While taking the final exam, I was locked out after getting to question 2. I need to take my exam 

1 person likes this

Hi @Odalimartinez

It appears one of our support associates have contacted you regarding your concern.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us any time.

Thank you.

-www.360training.com