Start a new topic
Solved

Locked out of course due to WIFI issues

I am noticing that more than 3 people have had this issue with this program. I don't want to have to pay again for a connection issue. That and the sole reason for getting this certificate is to obtain a job, so that situations like this do not happen again. I was in the middle of taking the exam twice and I got locked out due to connection issues. I am a full time college student, and I am well aware that intrent connection malfunction is not a vailid excuse. But the second time I had prefect interent and then I got locked out 2% from the needed score to pass. I have been trying for a month to get back in, and that is a month without a job. I do not have the funds to keep this going. I have yet to hear back from anyone regarding this trying issue. I have a 100% completion of the course, and would very much like to get back in just to take the exam. Being that I paid for the course, I find it very absurd that two attempts are the maximum. I am paying 360 and learn to serve, I should at least get more attempts. Also, should not keep getting a locked out of course message. This is getting beyond frustrating

1 Comment

Hi @Catherine Lindsey Gartland

Thank you for contacting 360training.com

It appears one of our support associates have attended to your concern.

Please do not hesitate to contact us any time for further assistance.

Thank you.

-www.360training.com