Start a new topic

Ga Pre license fundamentals

I completed all course work and post test. I have sent affidavits@360training.com my proctor from. I am having a hard time getting in touch with support. My course is still incomplete status because they a failing to submit my form. I cannot print out my certificate because of it. Now when I place a ticket in I do not get a response and when I do it's nothing to so with my issue. I paid for the course all I want is for y'all to do y'all part I want my certificate and my credit hours reported to the state! This is ridiculous the only reason I took course through 360 is because a tech school in my town was offering it I had no idea it was going to be through a third party like This! I'm pissed off I will never recommend theses people. Please just give me my certificate I earned and report my credit hours

1 person has this problem
1 Comment

Hi @Sabrina Smart

We apologize for the delay.

I was able to pull up your conversation with one of our support agent.  I replied to your email for update.  Let me get this going for you.  I just need some additional info from you so we can proceed.  

Thank you.

-www.360training.com

Login or Signup to post a comment