Start a new topic

Refund for a course prepaid for

I purchased a realty course offered by Living Social, 219.00 for this 499.00 class, I have sent LS 4 emails needing help to redeem this voucher. Then I have tried to redeem the voucher with no success on your site, wants to charge me full price, so I did Chat with a rep who said he would manually input my info , enroll me then email me within an hour with the info, that was last week, still no email. The voucher expires in a few days. Then I logged on again today to LS and it says I redeemed my voucher, which I did not, I gave the rep my code LASIO and never heard back.

Now I see that your course is not a true course that allows me the credits to be an agent, I agree with your other complaint, this is false advertising. 

I am very disappointed in this. I expect a credit back to my card to reflect the 219.00.

Thank you, 

Carol

Dear Carol Carns,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. Please accept our sincere apology for the delay. We did enroll you for the course with our partner site on June 1 but the email address that was communicated to us from our enrollment team was itsapaprtyonfirst@gmail.com instead of itsapartyonfirst@gmail.com and that is why you have not been getting the email confirmation.

We are pleased to advise that we have corrected the error and so the Oregon Real Estate courses you purchased are now available for you to begin taking via our partner site, TrainAgents.com

Please read the following information carefully and be sure to save this message in a safe location for future reference. 

Portal Website Address: www.trainagents.com 

(Simply click the “Log In | Register” at the top right hand side of the website) 

Username: itsapartyonfirst@gmail.com

Password: password1 

(Enter your username and password in the “Returning Student Login” section and once you’ve logged in click on the “My Courses” button at the top of the page to get started)

Sincerely,

Customer Support Desk

360training.com

For additional information, please visit our newly enhanced website at https://www.360training.com/support

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. Regretfully we are unable to locate your profile by your name nor the email address that you are writing us from. Please provide us the email address that you signed up with or forward a copy of the purchase receipt so we can cater to your request/inquiry immediately.

For further assistance, please feel free to contact consumer support desk at 1-877-881-2235