The Commission requires the following information on a certificate of course completion:
- The provider's name and approval number;
- The instructor's name and instructor license number assigned by the Commission;
- The course title;
- Course numbers;
- The number of credit hours;
- The dates the student began and completed the course; and
- Printed name and signature of an official of the provider on record with the Commission.
360training.com is compliant with these rules and if you need an updated certificate, please follow these steps:
Log on to your LMS Account with your registered Username and Password.
IF YOU ARE USING OUR OLD INTERFACE:
Go to My Courses page and click the Print Certificate link in blue text just below the course name. The certificate provided will meet the TREC requirements.
IF YOU ARE USING OUR NEW INTERFACE:
On your Dashboard menu, click My Courses. You will notice an icon at the bottom-right corner of the course block, that is your Certificate icon. Click on it to download your Certificate of Completion.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Support at email@example.com