You will have to return your card back in the mail to along with a simple letter requesting a name correction.

Below is the mailing address where you have to send your card back:, Inc.

13801 N. Mo-Pac, Suite 100

Austin, Texas 78727


As soon as we receive your card and the letter for the name correction, we will correct the name on the card and mail it to you again.