All our state-regulated courses can only be used in the state where it was approved.  Therefore, completion certificates for these courses will only be recognized and accepted by their respective approving states.  

If you wish to know if your certificate/s are acceptable in another state, we highly suggest that you contact the specific state regulating body of the job/license you are trying to apply for.

For Environmental, Health, and Safety courses (such as OSHA Outreach Training, HAZWOPER, MSHA),  certificates for these courses can be used in all states.

For further assistance, feel free to contact us at