This is the definitive pre license package full of real estate courses in a plain-English, no-nonsense manner designed with one objective in mind: a passing score on the State Real Estate Licensing Exam. This state-of-the-art learning resource introduces you to the required information in a logical sequence.
Don't shortcut your preparation, fail by one point, and pay to retake the exam. Get the Ultimate Success Prelicense Package to avoid all that. It gives you all the essential tools to help you pass the State Licensing Exam on your first attempt.
A professional instructor is available seven days a week via email and phone to answer all of your questions. You also get the Online Prep Course to help you remember the real estate vocabulary and concepts you'll see on the State Licensing Exam. It's just the crucial information in easy-to-read language.
Please note, TREC will not accept your certificate of completion for this course unless 3 days have elapsed since the date/time you started the course. Your participation in this course must not exceed 12 hours per day.
Example: If you started the course on March 2 at 11:00 AM, then the soonest you could take the final exam would be March 4 at 6:00 AM (3 days 12 hours per day). Please note you are not required to work on the courses 12 hours per day, but this is the maximum amount of time per day.
Starting and completing more than one qualifying course within the same 3 days does not comply with Commission rules. TREC cannot award credit for courses and certificates that are not in compliance.
Please ensure you have met these requirements BEFORE attempting the final exam.
Topics covered in this package are the:
Principles I course
Texas Principles of Real Estate Part One is a 30-hour course required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) for anyone who wishes to become a licensed real estate agent in Texas.
Principles II course
Texas Principles of Real Estate Part Two is a 30-hour course required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) for anyone who wishes to become a licensed real estate agent in Texas.
Law of Agency course
Law of Agency is a 30 hour course required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) for anyone who wishes to become a licensed real estate agent in Texas.
Law of Contracts course
Law of Contracts is a 30 hour course required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) for anyone who wishes to become a licensed real estate agent in Texas.
Promulgated Contracts course
Promulgated Contracts is a 30 hour course required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) for anyone who wishes to become a licensed real estate agent in Texas.
Finance I course
This package includes the following courses:
- Principles I and II
- Law of Agency
- Law of Contracts
- Promulgated Contracts
- Real Estate Finance
- Texas Salesperson Exam Prep
- Real Estate Math
- Client Focused Communications
How to Become a Real Estate Agent in Texas
To qualify for a Texas sales agent license, you must be at least 18 years old, a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien, and a legal resident of Texas.
Steps for Getting a Texas Sales Agent License
1. Successfully complete 180 hours of real estate education: The required pre-license education includes:
- 30-hour Principles of Real Estate I
- 30-hour Principles of Real Estate II
- 30-hour Law of Agency
- 30-hour Law of Contracts
- 30-hour Promulgated Contracts Forms
- 30-hour Real Estate Finance
2. Complete the application: Then you fill out the Application for Inactive Sales Agent License at following TREC link:
3. Provide your fingerprints: When you apply or renew a sales agent license, you have to provide your fingerprints for a background check.
4. Pass the licensing exam: The Texas licensing exams are conducted by the Pearson VUE testing company.
5. Find a real estate broker: Arrange for broker sponsorship. Texas sales agents must be sponsored by a licensed real estate broker.
6. Get to Work: The TREC will send your active sales agent license to your sponsoring broker. Then you will be authorized to legally buy and sell real estate for commissions.
To begin enrollment, click HERE