This course is endorsed by Arizona State University, ranked #1 in the U.S. for innovation.
The Certified Environmental Specialist course has been established to give an intensive overview on EPA regulations to professionals who are working within the safety and environmental fields. Working on environmentally sensitive projects that can pose a potential danger to the public or environment-environmental compliance knowledge and implementation is a must in the workplace. This course covers over 24 hours of EPA regulation including the Clean Air Act (CAA), Clean Water Act (CWA), SPCC, RCBA, EPCRA, TSCA, CERCLA and environmental compliance planning and expectations.
Instructor: Curtis Chambers
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss updated major environmental laws and regulations
- Discuss the purpose and requirements of the Clean Air Act
- Describe the background and requirements of the RCRA
- Properly identify different types of hazardous waste according to RCRA regulations
- Implement hazardous waste management systems to achieve and maintain compliance
- Apply different features of the Clean Water Act in day-to-day operation
- Explain regulatory and management issues relating to Storm Water Discharges
- Identify the requirements of your SPCC plan
After successful completion, you will be able to print your certificate of training.
All quizzes must be passed with a 70% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.
To begin enrollment, click HERE