No. Students will need to find eligible proctors themselves and schedule an appointment.
The following are acceptable third party proctors:
- Employees at an official testing or learning/tutorial centers;
- Librarians at a school, university, or public library;
- College or university administrator, faculty, or academic advisors;
- Clergy who are affiliated with a specific temple, synagogue, mosque, or church;
- Educational officers of a military installation or correctional facility; and
- An authorized notary;
- Members of the court system (Judge, Justice of Peace, Magistrates, and Prosecutors);
- Law Enforcement Officer (Sergeant, Lieutenant, or Captain).