So, you’ve purchased an online course, and now it’s time to add your employees and enroll them in the training.
Adding an Employee
The first step in this process is to add an employee to this training program.
1. After you’ve logged in as a manager, the next step is to click Add User.
2. Then you’ll see information fields to fill out. Provide information in the following required fields:
· First Name
· Last Name
· Email Address (It is advisable that each user should have a unique email address as this will be used as their USERNAME. However, if you will be setting up a personalized username, you may use the same email address for all user and type the personalized username in the Username field.)
· Username (Always double check the spelling of the Username. Make sure it is correct before moving on to the next step. Usernames are permanent and can no longer be changed/corrected after the account has been created.)
3. Click the Next button.
4. You will be asked to select an Organization Group.
5. Click Next and then Finish.
The next phase is enrollment.
1. First, you will click Plan and Enroll.
2. Second, click on Enroll Users by Course. Then on the next page, tick Users. Then click Next:
3. Now, it’s time to find the employee you’ll enroll in the course. Click Search. Then type in the employee’s first name, last name, or email address. Click Search.
4. Next, you select the course in which you’ll enroll this employee. Click Search. Type in the title or keyword for the desired course in the Course Name field. Then click Search.
5. When you see the course you want, click on the course name and click Next.
6. Then enter a Start Date and an End Date. Click Next.
7. Click Finish.
And you’re done!
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org