After you’ve purchased an online course, it’s time to add employees and enroll them in the training. You can add and enroll them one at a time or you can add and enroll multiple employees in a course.
Adding Multiple Employees
The first step in this process is to add employees to this training program.
- After you’ve logged in as a manager, the next step is to click Add Users: Batch Import.
- On the next page, under IMPORT SETTING, click the Sample File link to download the Sample Import File.
- Open the CSV file and fill out the required fields for each employee:
· First Name
· Last Name
· Country (United States is the correct format.)
· Email Address
· Organization Group (You can find the Organization Group name in Manage Organization Group.)
- Once done, save the file in a .csv format.
- Go back to the Add Users: Batch Import section. Click Browse and select the .csv file that you saved.
- Click Import.
The second phase is enrollment.
- Click Plan and Enroll.
- Second, click Enroll Users by Course.
- Then, select Users and click Next
- Now, it’s time to find the employees you’ll enroll in the course. Click Search and search again to show the learners in your LMS.
- Click Show All and select the learners that you want to enroll in the course.
- Next, you find the course in which you’ll enroll employees. Click Search and type the name of the course or a keyword in the Course Name field. Click Search.
- When you see the course you want, click on the course name and click Next.
- Then enter a Start Date and an End Date. Click Next.
- Click Finish
For further assistance, feel free to contact us at email@example.com